KRAV MAGA Course with Jarda Teply
Krav Maga is a military self-defence and fighting system developed for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and Israeli security forces that derived from a combination of techniques sourced from boxing, wrestling, Aikido, judo, and karate, along with realistic fight training.
Krav Maga is known for its focus on real-world situations and its extreme efficiency.
The whole 3-month course is led by Jarda Teplý, KRAV MAGA instructor (G2) and self-defense instructor II. class.
We have a limited capacity of 15 people, so be quick!
- 7.2. 2019 – 2.5.2019
Every Thursday from 17:00 to 18:30 in the Large Fitness Hall of Individual Fitness
➡ Course price⬅
- 1 990, – for the public
- 990, – for members of our fitness club and Tieta employee
- cash or card at the reception of the Individual Fitness Clubby bank transfer to 115-3836250257 / 0100 -> subject of payment (name + surname + cow maga course)
- The course can be paid in cash, Flexipass vouchers, Sodexo card, BENEFIT PLUS or BENEFITY.
It does the course
- Instructor KRAV MAGA, G2 / 12 Years /
- Self-Defense Instructor II. class
- training BU about 12 years / Krav Maga, Box, Jiu jitsu, Telescopic baton /dozens of KRAV MAGA seminars and camps led by experienced Polish and Israeli Krav Maga instructors / shooting, CQB, themed /
For more questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720 120 920